- Listen to one of our favorite talks: The Gospel in You by Tim Keller
- Watch the replay of Francis Chan and David Platt's Multiply Gathering. Highly recommended for all believers - students, graduates, grandparents, etc. Well worth the time.
- Watch Matt Chandler's Series, A Beautiful Design, to dive into biblical manhood and womanhood. In His Image is a must.
- Master Plan Studies (doc) - Discussion Questions for Master Plan of Evangelism book.
- Don't Waste Your Life (pdf) by John Piper
- Tim Henderson (Winter Conference speaker) has a new website worth checking out.
Staff Recommended Book Reading Lists
- Because He Loves Me by Elyse Fitzpatrick - Our identity as a beloved child of God, for women.
- Radical: Taking Back Your Faith from the American Dream by David Platt - Vision. Must read.
- Counterfeit Gods by Tim Keller - Easy read, addresses the idols of our heart that won’t satisfy
- Through Gates of Splendor by Elisabeth Elliott - Jim Elliott Biography
- To Live is Christ by Beth Moore - Bible study workbook of Paul
- Jesus Storybook Bible by Sally Lloyd Jones - Kids' Bible that is fabulous for adults too
- Changes that Heal by Dr. Henry Cloud - Boundaries, Bonding, becoming an adult… book I most often give away
- Transferable Concepts by Bill Bright - Free online!! Basics of Christian Living
- Lifechange Bible studies by NavPress - Choose a book of the Bible, grab one of these to help you study. I like 2 Timothy.
- God's Smuggler by Brother Andrew - Missionary Biography - underground church
- He Loves me by Wayne Jacobsen
- The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
- A Praying Life by Paul Miller
- Don't Waste Your Life by John Piper
- The Master Plan of Evangelism by Robert E Coleman - How-to on Evangelism based on Jesus' approach
- The Reason for God: Belief in an Age of Skepticism by Tim Keller - apologetic addressing common doubts of nonbelievers
- Gospel by J.D. Greear - Greear helps walk us through what is looks like to live a Gospel-centered life – and the freedom that comes from it.
- 10 Who Changed the World by Daniel Akin - Ten stories of men and women who gave it all for the King – and how God used them to change the world.
- Galatians by Philip Ryken - Commentary on the book of Galatians. Great resource to help you dive deeper into Scripture.
- The Case for Christ by Lee Strobel - Solid book on basic apologetics of the faith.
- The Story of Christianity by Justo L. Gonzalez - Great resource on the history of Christianity.
- God is the Gospel by John Piper - Good reminder on what the Gospel is all about.
- A Grief Observed by C.S. Lewis - If you’ve ever lost someone you’ve loved, this is a good book to help begin to walk you through the mourning process.
- College Ministry in a Post-Christian Culture by Stephen Lutz - This book contains a ton of valuable insight on what ministry should look like on a college campus.